Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Good News and A Small Request!

I have finally finished revamping the ThrivingBabies.com website!
If you want to have a look, just go to:

http://BabySlingSecrets.com

ThrivingBabies.com will still work, but the new name makes the focus
of the website more obvious.

If you have a minute, I could use your help. Since the site is "new"
my Guestbook is a little sparse and I would love it if you could
sign in and let me know what you think of the new content and design.

You can go directly to the Guestbook at:

http://thrivingbabies.com/guestbook/

I'm much obliged for your help!

Hope you enjoy surfing the new site,
Rebecca Wolf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great informative post thanks for sharing..... homeschooling | online english course

Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 2:24:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home