Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just had to share with you what my daughter (with the help of my husband) wrote on our "Magic Chalk Board":

"Dear Dr. Who,

My mom wants you to come visit her.

Love, Arianna
P.S. Can you take her for a ride in your time machine?"

FYI, Arianna writes to her favorite characters on the chalk board and over night, they magically write back to her. So far, she's written to: Morgan le Fay (from the Magic Tree House books), Yoda, Obi Wan, Zunar J5 and Cerberus, the 3-headed dog that guarded entrance to Hades in Greek mythology ...

Anyways, her message was supposed to be my Mother's Day gift (that and the roses, candy, and pancake breakfast). We'll see if Tom Baker shows up on my doorstep anytime soon.

Hope you enjoyed your special day (even if it was just created as a ploy by the card companies to get us to buy more cards)!
Rebecca