Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ransom note

I received my first ransom note today.

You see, we took Rumples with us on our outing last Sunday. Arianna asked for him when we got home Sunday night, but we couldn't find him in the house. We assumed he was in the car, so we told Arianna that Rumples was sleeping in the car tonight and he wouldn't be too cold because he has fur. He is a tiger, after all.

We haven't thought about him too much since then. Until I got the mysterious e-mail.

The note said, "Do what I say and no one will get hurt. Stay by the phone and wait for further instructions." Arianna was thrilled when she saw the photo of her tiger. She didn't notice that his little red Christmas scarf was tied over his EYES and that he looked terrified. I don't know what kind of MONSTER would do that to a poor, defenseless puppet.

So, of course, I wait by the phone all day. I obviously left Rumples somewhere and now I am going to have to PAY to get him back!

Find out what happened to Rumples....tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home