Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Kidnapper revealed

We just had to get Rumples back, so I waited and waited and waited.

I got a call from the kidnapper. They demanded $500, a can of tuna with the label torn off and that I meet them at the corner of 3rd and 48th St. They must have been using some kind of voice simulator; it sounded like I was talking to a muppet.

I politely explained that I was new in Manchester and that I didn't know exactly where that was. The kidnapper paused for a moment and said, "Well, I prefer PayPal anyways, so you can just send it to my account at Rumples-the-Tiger@yahoo.com."

Then I knew what had REALLY happened.

We have a VERY clever, albeit mischievous, little puppet.

Rebecca

P.S. Thank you Aunt Sharifa and Uncle Ed for bringing our little wayward tiger home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home