Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Phlink Me!

Phlink is for Mac users and it is very cool because it:
* Gives you unlimited mailboxes
* Allows you to create pre-recorded messages
* Allows you to create a phone tree based on Caller ID (So Mom gets one message, friends get another, etc.)
* Records your phone calls

It is very cool and I am planning to save my pennies to get it one day!

Rebecca


P.S. It works with Vonage, which we just signed up for and are very happy with! Psst ... e-mail me and I can get you one month FREE as a new sign-up. Too bad Phlink isn't for free, but Skype is. It's free calling to other Skype members, but I don't know anyone else who is signed up :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home