Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Okay, it's my birthday (or the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday) and I am sick! Andrew let me sleep in and then surprised me when I walked downstairs and found a new carpet there. Arianna made me a groovy necklace and a homemade card. Too bad I can't eat my birthday cake.

Oh, a cool tip for after Halloween. One of Andrew's friends told him about the Switch Witch (because she shows up to work with 2 bags of candy every year on November 1st). The kids choose 4 or 5 pieces of their favorite candy, then leave the rest of their candy out on Halloween night for the Switch Witch. She takes the candy and leaves a present/money in its place. This year is the first year we will be inviting the switch witch to our house!

Cheers,
Rebecca

Labels: