Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Simplifying Your Life

Zenhabits.net has a great entry on 25 ways to simplify your life with kids. I LOVE the suggestions and found that I actually do a few of these already. I like #8 and #15 especially. I think Arianna is old enough to start participating in family discussions. Even though Sunday is our family day when we don't schedule much except Meeting for Worship and get togethers with family and friends, I think it would help us to plan our special day so it's more purposeful and meaningful to all of us.

Enjoy,
Rebecca