Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Monday, June 15, 2009

The winner is . . .

Thanks to everyone for entering the Happy Green Bee Giveaway at Thriving Babies. I rolled the virtual dice on random.org and #1 is the winner! Since Heather was the first to post a comment, that means she WON!

Congratulations, Heather. I hope your child enjoys the yummy organic leggings. I'm sure HappyGreenBee.com will be another great resource for you to recommend to your clients, too!

Enjoy,
Rebecca Wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Rebecca,
I have heard some of your poems in the chicken soup for the soul seires. I love them i just dont know how to find the If roses can be poem. It was my favirite i was wondering if you could post it so i can print it one time. Its okay if you cant


Your truly
The girl who loves your poems

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 3:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home