Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Doomed

After having a little milkie snack the other day, Arianna lifts her head up and says, "Yummy milkie!"

When we got ready to go to bed last night, I said, "Who wants milkie?" Arianna piped up with, "Anna does!"

After each snack, Arianna pats me on the chest and says, "Happy milkies." They have apparently reached celebrity status with Arianna, as she often comments on how they are feeling and what they are doing. Such as, when I am getting dressed in the morning, "Milkies cold." Or when I pop out of the shower and am greeted with a, "Clean milkies!" Will the obsession never end? Or am I doomed?

I think maybe I'll just go with it and make a shirt that says, "Got milkies?"

Rebecca, the milking mama
who is nonetheless proud of nursing a 20 month old (and counting)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home