Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Mad Poet Strikes Again

Arianna woke from her nap the other day saying, "Mommy dommy? Mommy dommy," her new nickname for me. She has to rhyme everything and it's great fun to listen to her concoctions. She likes to eat chicky-dicky and milkie-dilks and her monkey's name is now Tony Macaroni instead of Tony Chestnut. (Strange, about the food obsession thing. Wonder where she gets THAT from?)

Anyways, the only thing I could think of as I went to retrieve her from the bedroom was, "Thank goodness I don't live in England. Then I would be 'Mummy Dummy!'"

Rebecca,
who will be moving back to NY on MONDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home