Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Home again, home again

Well, we stayed an extra week in New Hampshire so Andrew could work on a business idea. It looks like he will be returning to NH next week to do some follow-up work. So far, so good!

Andrew started reading Cynthia Rylant's Henry and Mudge books to Arianna. I have quite a few of them, since I used to teach first-grade reading. I am amazed at how much she enjoys the simple plots and the beautiful relationship between Henry and his dog. I thought these books would be over her head, but I was wrong!

I can't wait to share my other favorite children's books with her. Parenting is just too much fun!

Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home