Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Independence Day

Arianna woke up yesterday morning, opened up the refrigerator, plucked a strawberry from the shelf and started eating her own breakfast.

Now I just need to train her to make breakfast for ME!

Rebecca

P.S.
Arianna is using the potty a lot (okay, it's solicited, but she will pee in it). Yesterday, she jumped off the potty and said, "Arianna peepee-dee-peed!"

I looked inside and said, "That potty is as dry as a bone."

To which she replied, "Bones are for Tucker (her cousin, Hayden's, dog)!"

I was rolling over in hysterics.

She's got humor, that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home