Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Too cute for words

Arianna's speech and language is quite developed for a 22-month-old, but she still has trouble saying her Ls and Rs (which is totally normal). She also reverses the sk blend in the middle of words like "basket."

So Andrew said, "Say BASKET, Arianna."

She says, "Bakset, Arianna."

What a little wise guy (or should I say, girl).

Rebecca

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is jessica I am from belleville ontario canada I have a 10 month old little girl who is just to cute for words... I was wondering when your little girl started saying actuall words and putting them into proper sentences or sort of any way.....?

Saturday, May 28, 2005 at 8:26:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home