Rebecca Wolf

This blog is a chronicle of my daughters' growth - born July 2003 and May 2007. Be sure to check out the Thriving Babies homepage, for videos and instructions on how to use every type of baby carrier. For literacy and homeschooling tips, visit my Rochester-based Learning Center blog at www.SibleyCenter.com.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

An offer you can't refuse!

Well, it's finally finished and I'm going live with it!

Yes, the Thriving Babies e-book is ready for purchase at: http://www.ThrivingBabies.com

I have taken part in a little writing competition and if I manage to sell one ebook by the end of July -- I get a free trip to NYC!

I set up some marketing campaigns yesterday, but no bites yet.

Then Andrew said, "Did you post it on your blog?"

To which I sheepishly replied, "I hadn't thought of that!"

So, here it is. Your chance to get the e-book for half off the cover price before it goes up in August AND you can help me make good on a bet.

Thanks for helping me tip the odds in my favor,
Rebecca
http://www.ThrivingBabies.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home